St. Louis Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you have been charged with a criminal offense, you need to immediately contact Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm, an experienced St. Louis criminal defense attorney. Tyson Mutrux will aggressively defend your case from the initial investigation and throughout the proceedings, until a successful resolution is reached.
Contact an experienced Missouri and Illinois criminal defense lawyer — Call Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm at 314-270-2273 or 573-268-7316, or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Our Areas Of Practice — Criminal Defense
Our practice serves clients charged or under investigation for the following criminal offenses:
- VIOLENT CRIMES — Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm vigorously defends clients against charges of assault and battery, robbery, criminal threats, kidnapping, weapons offenses, vehicular manslaughter, murder, and capital murder.
- DRUG OFFENSES — We represent clients facing charges of drug possession, drug sales, trafficking or transporting drugs, manufacturing drugs, conspiracy to manufacture, conspiracy to transport, and conspiracy to sell. Many drug-related charges are federal offenses. We are prepared to protect for your rights throughout every step of the process. Contact us to speak with a St. Louis drug defense lawyer you can trust.
- WHITE COLLAR CRIMES — We assist clients facing charges including grand theft, embezzlement, fraud, Internet crimes, and tax-related criminal offenses. If you believe you are being investigated in a white collar crime, you need a proficient St. Louis criminal defense attorney immediately.
- DWI (driving while intoxicated) — We conduct thorough and timely investigations into DWI charges, in court and before the Department of Revenue. We seek ways to assist clients to preserve their licenses, jobs, and reputations by examining all available options in lieu of jail time. Call the Mutrux Law Firm for an effective St. Louis DWI attorney.
- TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS — We represent clients charged with various vehicular crimes and traffic violations. If you have been charged with reckless driving, hit and run, driving on a suspended license, or even a simple traffic citation, you need an experienced St. Louis criminal defense attorney to ensure that your rights are protected and to guide you through the legal process.
We defend our clients in Missouri and Illinois state courts and U.S. federal court, from juvenile court and misdemeanor cases to felony and capital murder charges.
Trust our experience. Contact a skilled St. Louis criminal defense attorney today to begin formulating your defense. We offer free initial consultations and are available to our clients around the clock. Don’t delay in hiring an experienced St. Louis criminal defense attorney who will give your case the personal attention it deserves. Call Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm at 314-270-2273 or 573-268-7316 today.