Tyson is the managing partner of the Mutrux Law Firm in St. Louis, Missouri. The Mutrux Law Firm specializes in Personal Injury Litigation, Criminal law, and Traffic/DWI offenses.
Tyson’s previous positions include clerkships with the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s Office, the Hammer Law Firm, and Dunne, Koenig, & Green.
Tyson Mutrux served one year on the executive board of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Young Lawyers Division. He also served as a Representative and as a Delegate to the American Bar Association. Tyson Mutrux is a founding member of the Veterans Bar Association in St. Louis.
Tyson Mutrux graduated magna cum laude from the University of Missouri with a Bachelors of Science in Business and an emphasis in Marketing. He later obtained his Juris Doctorate from Saint Louis University School of Law. In law school, Tyson Mutrux served on the executive board of the Student Bar Association and as a Senator for the University’s Student Government Association.
Prior to attending the University of Missouri, Tyson Mutrux served in the United States Army with the 7228th Medical Support Unit in Fort McCoy, Wisconsin. He later worked for State Farm Insurance as a Fire Claim Representative after obtaining his undergraduate degree.
For a reputable and successful Missouri personal injury and criminal defense lawyer, contact Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm today. We offer free consultations and case evaluations for prospective clients. Call today to discuss how we might assist you in your case.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.S., Business, University of Missouri
- Brown & Brown, LLP, Associate
- The Hammer Law Firm, Law Clerk
- St. Louis County Prosecutor’s Office, Law Clerk
- Dunne, Koenig & Green, Law Clerk
- State Farm Insurance, Fire Claim Representative
- United States Army, Sergeant, Field Medic, EMT
The Mutrux Law Firm handles critical legal issues for people throughout the states of Missouri and Illinois and in U.S. Federal Courts. We represent clients in matters involving personal injury, workers compensation, criminal defense, DWIs, and traffic violations. Our talented legal team is here to help you achieve your legal objectives.
A History of Legal Success
At the Mutrux Law Firm, we bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to our thriving legal practice. Our attorneys have significant experience handling personal injury investigations, grand jury investigations, trials and appeals in state and federal courtrooms throughout Missouri and Illinois.
For your convenience, most days we can meet you in your home the same day.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Veterans Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Veterans Bar Association Executive Board
- American Bar Association Representative
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Young Lawyers Division Law Student Chair
- Student Government Association Senator
- Saint Louis University School of Law Law Phi Alpha Delta Trial Team
- Saint Louis University School of Law Employment and Labor Law Trial Team
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Special Olympics
- Grand Masonic Lodge of Missouri
- Social Media Law Student
- Rock climbing, hiking, camping
- Playing basketball, softball, golf, racquetball, and football
- Fantasy football (yes, it’s true)
Have you been injured because of a car accident, defective product, medical malpractice, or by other negligent acts of another? Are you facing allegations of white collar crimes, drug possession, or weapons violations? Contact us today online or by telephone at 314-270-2273 or 573-268-7316 to speak with a highly-qualified Missouri attorney.
Contact Tyson Mutrux of the Mutrux Law Firm today online or by telephone at 314-270-2273 or 573-268-7316 to speak with a highly-qualified Missouri/Illinois attorney.