Attorney Tyson Mutrux describes in this video about vaccine court claims – where to file the claim for compensation

Hi! Tyson Mutrux here with the Mutrux Law Firm. Today I want to tell you where you need to file your claim for compensation if you file a claim through the vaccine court. Now you need to send the original and two copies with the medical records and the $400 fee to Clerk, US Court of Federal Claims, 717 Madison Place, NW. Washington, DC 20439. You also need to send one copy to Director, The Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation, HRSA Healthcare Systems Bureau, Parklawn Bldg., Room 8W33, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. It’s very important that you send all the information we talked about in other videos to those addresses with your filing fee; otherwise, your claim will get rejected.

If you have other questions about that, give us a call at 888 550 4026 or check us at Thanks for watching. Have a great day.



**The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.**

**Past results do not serve as a guarantee of future results.**

**The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.**