What form do I need to have my arrest records expunged?

If you have been arrested but were not convicted of the crime, it is fairly easy to have the arrest records expunged.  In short, use the following form (I’d still hire a lawyer if I were you):

CR145 Petition for Expungement of Arrest Records

Note that this form is not to be used for when you have been arrested and convicted, or have been given an suspended imposition of sentence (SIS).  If you are looking to expunge a DWI conviction, the process is more complicated.

Leave a Reply