2022 Mutrux Firm Injury Lawyers Hard Work Pays Off Scholarship
Mutrux Firm Injury Lawyers is a personal injury firm based in St. Louis, Missouri. As a personal injury attorney, Tyson Mutrux understands the challenges that one faces after an accident or catastrophic injury.
Attorney Mutrux has dedicated his life to helping individuals get back on track after a serious injury caused by the negligence of others. He sees how difficult it can be for people to get back on their feet after a serious accident. Attorney Mutrux believes that with hard work and determination anything is possible, which is why he has created the Hard Work Pays Off Scholarship. Through this scholarship, attorney Mutrux hopes to recognize an individual who has experienced hardship but is determined to not be defined by such an experience.
In 2021, we were proud to announce our first winner of this scholarship, Shayna A. Shayna showed determination to overcome many health-related obstacles and serve a larger purpose. To learn more about Shayna’s story, please visit our winner’s page.
Once again, the Hard Work Pays Off Scholarship will award $1,000 to a student who best describes a significant event or challenge they have faced and explains what they needed to do to overcome that challenge. How did working to overcome this challenge have an impact on your life today?
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 31, 2022.
The scholarship is open to any student presently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are either high school graduates or in possession of a GED. There is no GPA requirement for this scholarship, all are encouraged to apply.
- A current resume with updated contact and education information
- A current unofficial or official transcript from the applicant’s school
- A 750-1,000 word statement describing a challenging time in your life and how you overcame it. Including details on how overcoming such adversity has impacted your life today.
Deadline and Instructions:
- The deadline to submit your application is March 31, 2022.
- To be considered for this year’s scholarship, please send all required documentation (essay, transcripts, and resume) via email to info@MFInjury.com by the deadline.
- Scholarship application emails must include the subject line: “[Applicant’s Name] – Hard Work Pays Off Scholarship” to be considered.
Thank you for your interest in the Mutrux Firm Injury Lawyers Hard Work Pays Off Scholarship.