Underinsured Motorist Coverage


Attorney Greg Klote describes in this video Underinsured Motorist Coverage.

This is Greg Klote here from the Mutrux Law Firm and today we’re going to talk about the difference between underinsured motorist coverage and uninsured motorist coverage. There are two different types of coverage you can have on your policy for car insurance.

Uninsured motorist covers you if you’re in an accident and it’s not your fault and someone hits you and you suffer damages, whether they are missing time from work, or injuries, and the other person does not have insurance. What it allows you to do is make a claim through your insurance company to be compensated for those injuries.

Now the difference is, underinsured motorist coverage allows you additional coverage in case the person at fault doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the extent of the injuries you have.

So if you have any questions about that, please call 888-550-4026 at the Mutrux Law Firm. Thank you.



**The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.**

**Past results do not serve as a guarantee of future results.**

**The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.**