Head of Research and Motion Practice Division
Are you a leader and ready to be challenged on a daily basis? Are you wanting the best legal training in the country? Do you want litigation experience right away?
Then look no further.
Mutrux Firm, LLC is looking for an associate to work in its Clayton office to run the Research and Motion Practice Division of the firm.
The things we’re looking for in an associate are optimism, grit and the desire to be great at your job. We only do contingent fee injury work. If you want to hustle to get new clients and want to be a part of the trial team helping everyday people, not just some attorney going through the motions, then apply with us. If you’re more interested in your monthly billables and your office view, then don’t apply – you will not like this job.
Compensation and Benefits
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Dream Manager Program.
- Bar dues and CLEs paid by the firm. We pay for top quality CLEs – not just call-ins. You will get the chance to learn from the best instructors in the country on regular basis. Must be willing to travel for CLEs.
- Salary and bonus structure: commensurate with experience
- Commission on all cases you bring into the firm.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Motion practice for all litigation files, to include the drafting and arguing of most motions on the record.
- Manage day-to-day handling of our smaller pre-litigation files.
- First-chair jury trials for smaller cases.
- Second-chair jury trials for catastrophic loss department cases
- Appellate practice when needed
- Deposition practice on all files
- Trial strategy and case development with lead attorney
- Marketing: networking lunches, daily tweets and Facebook posts about the firm, blog writing and online videos.
The successful candidate will be given a 3-month trial period to determine whether the firm and the associate are the right fit.
You’ll be expected to work hard but you’ll be rewarded for your efforts. If you think you have what it takes, apply with us and get ready to do something great.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Candice@MFInjury.com. In your cover letter, tell us why you want this job and what makes you the best candidate. Use “Burn the Boats” as your subject line. We do not care about your class rank.
No candidate that fails to follow these instructions will be considered.