Just how much jail time will I have to do if I am convicted of a DWI / Excessive BAC offense in Missouri?
The amount of incarceration received for a Missouri DWI conviction will depend on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the following:
- your prior driving record especially your Excessive BAC / DWI history (including any DWI / DUI’s outside of the State of Missouri);
- your level of intoxication / blood alcohol content;
- whether there was an accident / collision involved;
- whether there was injury to another person in any collision;
- which Missouri court your case is in;
- what judge you are sentenced by;
- whether there was a passenger / child in your car;
- whether the court feels you have accepted responsibility for your actions.